Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Bali I'm in Love

Hello readers! How is your summer?
My summer was superb! My family and I went to Bali. We stayed there for 6 days and I have done loads of new things. We were tired when we first arrived because the flight had been delayed. So, my mom and I decided to take a nap, while my dad and my sisters went to the beach. Once I awoke, I went straight to the beach. It was clean, and cozy unlike the one in Medan. I learned how to surf and it was a lot of fun!
I have never surfed before. My skin eventually got darker but, it was worth it..

On top of that, I really enjoyed staying in Bali. The food was really good which prevented me from stopping eating and the view was spectacular. I had many impressive experiences during the vacation.

so, photos...










 










Random kid at the beach

























more photos x
signing off,ataatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment