Thursday, August 9, 2012

Questions #2

What do you think of Justin Bieber?
Uh here we go again

Are you usually early, late, or right on time?
Mostly late. Punctuality is like my biggest flaw ;(

How late do you stay up?
If it's weekend then about 3 a.m.

Where do you live?
Indonesia, Medan 


Do you think good communication or good chemistry is more important in a relationship?
Both are equal in my opinion. Without chemistry, 2 people don't want to communicate. but without communication, chemistry dies.

What was the worst place you've traveled to?
Samosir, lots of unpleasant insects. But, I love the food though, emm nice pizza

What was the best advice you've ever received?
Chill. Still the best advice I've ever received
  
Who's the most beautiful person you know?
My mommy

Would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? 
ofc vampire, i wanted to marry Damon 

Signing off, ataatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment