Monday, June 11, 2012

My 15th birthday blast ♥

Hello, my blogging buddies! How is June treating you so far? 

My 15th birthday was passed in a lovely way.
Yesterday. My classmates had a mini surprise birthday party for me at O'flahertys Irish Restaurant although my birthday is today but who cares.

I’ve literally been smiling all day. A massive thank you to all of you for wishing me a happy birthday, my family, my friends and my hubby that has made my birthday more enjoyable. 
As I've grown older, I'm immensely grateful for all the things i have now. I’m grateful that I'm surrounded by a variety of great people in my life. Their love and understanding have made me the person I am today. I'm grateful for my family’s unconditional love and for friends that are always there to lift me up whenever I’m feeling down. I couldn't imagine how my life would be without them.

All in all it was a GREAT celebration, one I will never forget♥















Signing off, ataatan.

1 comment: