Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Quick Update

Hey guys!
I've finally got time to write a quick update about why my blog has been a bit on the quiet side.Some of you know that I'm in my IGCSE year and mid terms are approaching! Well, this is a very stressful time for me.

I'd spilt up my work load and set little goals for myself. I also make a study plan and stick to it. To reduce some of the stress, I usually leave some time for myself, whether it be watching a show on tv or going out with my friends, just something to get me away from my studying for a while.

Anyways. I just wanted to wish you guys Happy new year! Can't believe it's 2013 already. It's amazing to start a fresh new year and have new goals and dreams :D Have a blessed one guys.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for riding along this journey with me.. I appreciate all the love and support you guys have given me throughout the year and I hope you continue on following along!

CHEERS!!!
Angela, Feli, Jacylin, and I
Julia and I
me, myself
Jacylin, janica, and I
























signing off, ataatan x

No comments:

Post a Comment