Friday, January 4, 2013

Questions #3

Do you ever talk to yourself?
I do talk to myself when I'm alone.

What was your favorite year?
umm i think last year may have been the funnest. so, 2012

Do you like horror movies?    
yea, especially getting to watch them with my friends or le boyfriend

Are you trendy?
nay

When was the last time you received flowers?
few months ago. Actually, it was an unexpected gift. hihi

Do you believe in magic?
I believe in science magic

Do you enjoy meeting new people?  
I do enjoy meeting new people, having a nice civil talk with them.

Whats your favorite spicy food?
I'm not really a fan. I don't enjoy the flavor that much, and it messes with the sensitive lining of my stomach 

Have you ever been in love?
Yes, still am <3:)  

signing off, ataatan 

No comments:

Post a Comment