Monday, April 30, 2012

Questions #1

What do you think of Lady Gaga? 
I think she's rather awesome. I love her acceptance 
  
What kind of clothes do you feel most comfortable wearing?
Pajamas
  
If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be?
maybe the Deathly Hallows sign where my back and my neck meet  

How old is too old for a teddy bear?
never. I still sleep with mine. Wotta never let me sleep alone ;) 
  
Do you dry your hair directly after washing it or left it air-dry?
I do both. it depends on how much time I have to get ready.


What is your favorite smell?
I like the smell of certain woods. actually i got too many fun smells to list. 

If you had to cook dinner for someone tonight, what would you make?
Chicken cutlet , sounds good?
  
What would your friends say is your most noticeable characteristic?
I don't mean this in a big-headed way, but they'd probably say I was funny. 

What is your favorite zoo animal?
I find the white polar bears fascinating.  
  
What message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?
No one can give you self worth! Do something crazy today. 

What makes you feel hopeful?
Trusting that God is in control and He knows the beginning and the end. I study the Word and pray a bit more. 

Do you believe in ghost?
Sort of. 

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Child of God

What would your dream vacation be?
Paris!

If you could attend any concert, what would it be?
emm, I dont know. I want to attend lots of lots of concert 

Are you good at accepting criticism?
yeah. depending on how you say it. if you say it in a nice way, i'll take it into consideration. 

Signing off, ataatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment