Monday, March 19, 2012

Unforgettable

Trip to Singapore with 6 others ❥

I watched Wicked a few days ago with my friends. I’ve been so excited to catch it since the announcement of the musical coming to town last three weeks, and have been bugging the mister ever since.

So I finally did. And it was spectacular. Loved everything about it – the set, the songs (Defying Gravity is a personal favorite, Popular comes second) and of course the costumes.
I think the costumes that really blew me away were those of the Emerald City citizens. I mean really, I’ve never quite liked green, especially on clothes – but the costumes in One Short Day made it into and eccentric mix of high fashion and vintage chic.

We went shopping, and we ate loads of foods.

Sorry there’s no photos of the set and backdrop pre-show because it seems that the rule of “strictly no photography” was seriously enforced. Before the show started, they had staff looking out for, and stopping people from trying to take photos.

Oh well, it still doesn’t make Wicked any less watchable. If you haven’t caught it, then you should!
Signing off, ataatan.

No comments:

Post a Comment