Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My State of Mind

I've been stable recently, not that I'm usually insane, but things have been undramatic. It must be because of emotional hibernation.

I keep thinking that I must stop interfering with people (by being attracted to them or whatever), and instead be a good listening ear for others. I do like to do that because many of my friends are in distress. It always seems that I end up moaning to them as well though... things upset me still.

and I haven't been feeling happy at all in recent days. I feel like people are shutting me out, in a way. Actually, I don't really mind. I'm not annoyed. Just concerned that I drive people away or disappoint them. I wonder about the kind of signals I give to people. I am often quite on edge, which may mean that I give out the wrong signals more and more.

In short, I am a lost soul, and don't know where to start in getting better.

signing off, ataatan

No comments:

Post a Comment